Home Care Services
Sunny Care is able to offer high-level aged care support in the comfort of your own home or retirement village. We believe providing extra social and support services allows residents to remain secure and independent for longer.
Our friendly and professional team can support you with:
- Nursing care: including general nursing, continence advisory and wound care
- Allied health services: comprises a range of specialist services such as podiatry, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech therapy
- Personal care: assistance with tasks such as eating, bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Domestic assistance: help with every day household tasks such as dish washing, house cleaning, clothes washing, shopping and paying bills, organising meals preparation or delivery to the client at home.
- Transport: assistance for the client to attend appointments, and other activities.
- Social support: assistance to keep up with essential activities, shopping, banking, social contacts, outings and activities.
- Case management: a qualified staff member coordinates the planning and delivery of services required for each client.
- Gardening and home maintenance: assistance with minor works in your home and garden
- Multicultural：we speak your language.
We tailor our services to support you, to help you remain as independent as possible. As your situation changes, our services can change with you. For more information contact our friendly staff.